(Or, grab the rss feed)
Find me on facebook!
quoteable"It isn't given to us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world. They will not be cured by our most efficacious drugs or slain with our sharpest swords." — Francis Scott Fitzgerald
Blogs I love...in no particular order
- Revenge of the Word Nerd
- Mental Skillness
- Let Them Eat Vinyl
- Labyrinth Rat
- Dasia Has a Blog
- Patrick Thunstrom
- Author Piper Bayard
- Jennifer L. Oliver
- Colin Falconer
- David Stoddard
- Tami Clayton
- Mike Schulenberg
- Sara Walpert Foster
- Karen McFarland
- Elizabeth Fais
- Liv Rancourt
- Live Wonderstruck
- Kristy Lyseng - Release Your Inner Superheroine!
- laird sapir said Hi! Did you put in the specific url for the post,...
- ryan snyder said I tried this… and It didn’t help. D: A...
- Reetta Raitanen said Hilarious. Thor got a great tour of Louisiana. I c...
- Lynette M Burrows said Awesome favorite things, Laird! I think I’v...
- laird sapir said You rock, Liv!
Author Archives: laird sapir
Thor Gets War Hammered and Fights a Crawfish A One Act Play by Laird Sapir Scene I – Lightning Strikes Thor arrives via lightning bolt on the doorstep of Laird Sapir in Shreveport, Louisiana. The night is dark and ominous. Laird is watching Wipeout on TV in her bathrobe when she hears a series…Read the Rest
Lately, things have been crazy busy around here! Sorry about my extended absence. I hope to be back soon! Fortunately, some of the things that have kept me busy have been really fun projects. For instance, I recently got the chance to help the very talented writer, Sheryl Hoyt (who writes under the name Saralynn…Read the Rest